Mackinac Island has worked diligently to provide a safe environment for visitors by establishing the Mackinac Island Public Health Task Force, who’s purpose is to safely keep the island open to the traveling public.
At Bicycle Street Inn, we are taking cleaning seriously and are committed to making your stay worry-free. We will be adhering to the recommended guidelines of the AHLA and the Safe Stay program.
- Contactless check-in will be available.
- Guests are asked to wear masks while in common areas of the hotel.
- Plexiglass dividers are installed at both front desks.
Our staff is here for YOU.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Health screening is performed before every shift.
- Bellmen/Porters will still be here to assist with your luggage.
- We are here to help, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask at the front desk.
Guest Rooms will be cleaned, disinfected, and inspected prior to your arrival to assure the safest environment for you and your family.
New cleaning protocols are in place and include a state-of-the-art electrostatic sprayer to disinfect all surfaces in your room.
Common Areas will be cleaned frequently and on a regular schedule by dedicated staff.
- Fitness Center
- Guest Laundry
- Business Center
Getting Here We recommend Shepler’s Ferry for your island transportation. Before you arrive, here are some safety guidelines.
- Masks are required on the boat.
- Keeping distance from other guests is requested.
- Buying tickets online is recommended.
We’ll see you safe, and we’ll see you soon!